Monday, June 14, 2010

Popcorn and Fromundah Cheese

  That's what I smell right now, and it's downright AWFUL! I don't know who made it, but I'm fairly certain it's the stupid fat chick at the end of the hall whom I cannot STAND. She lives here, for no reason, other than she won't work, and yadda yadda. Always fighting with her even fatter girlfriend, ALWAYS burning some strooong ass incense (which The Boy and I are highly allergic to!). Ugh. Just the icing on the cake. I'm pretty sure it's justifiable homicide, or at least assault if I go down and knock her block off for that foul and offensive stench.

  The Boy is SUPER wired right now, and I have no idea why. He just is, won't stop talking, and singing, and rolling around on the floor, you name it. I'm ready to just crawl into bed. I'll say this a million and one times, I'd LOOOVE to have central a/c. To every one of you with it, I hate you in this moment. My fingers happen to be too swollen to type, and I'm utilizing my Backspace key like a MOFO!


  Oh, one more thing, to all the hoodrat ass kids out here who apparently have no mothers and were raised by fucking wolves, SHUT THE FUCK UP. It's 9 pm, and my tired fat ass is ready for my 4 year old to go to bed. No can do with you illegitimate welfare tickets out there fucking screaming until 11. I'm calling the cops tonight, at 9 pm sharp. And every 30 minutes thereafter, until you get the point. Last week you decided to run through my building at 10 pm screaming and slamming doors, then trying to FIGHT me because I locked you out. You don't live here, I do, I get to lock doors. So shove it. Crawl back to your hole, where your mother pays you no attention, utilize that "school learnin" they're trying to force down your throat and get the hell out of here. I'm sick of your shit.

  Can you tell I don't like the kids here? I don't like their parents even more. I don't let my child run unsupervised, nor was I allowed to do such as a child. It's absolutely mind boggling that there are 10-15 pre-teens running around until 1 am through here. Really parents? How about we take care of those kids or relinquish them to the state??? I'm so ready to move out of here....so ready. Hopefully this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment