Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh it's a crap tastic day today!

  Not for any real reason, mind you. It's just HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT (really friggin hot) and humid. We had a storm, for 5 minutes. I didn't break the humidity, just made the ground wet. Whoops, sorry Mother Nature, I totally forgot you HATE our corner of Ohio!

  In other, totally unrelated news, I finally got some sleep, and feel like a decent human being again, mostly. Of course, I would like more sleep, about 3 straight days worth, but that's just me! The Boy is going stir crazy being locked up in the house, but it's better than the potential of getting heat stroke and dying by playing out of doors. And no, I'm NOT overly dramatic.

  As promised, here is the story of "the fireworks". So the other night, The Boy goes down for bed at about 9 pm, standard for summer time, as it stays light outside till well past then, and there's no school in the morning. At around 10 I hear a kid outside screaming his head off, so me being pissed that it'll wake The Boy, I storm down there to see WHY all the noise. It's my neighbors, whom I like, so it's ok. I talk for a while, then J decides to go get some fireworks from Sheetz to screw with the boys! Little did we know how they'd react! N LOVED it all, and couldn't get enough poppers and sparklers. The Boy was petrified of the snap poppers, but got used to the sparklers. Little J was just a MESS over the sparklers, and I have a brief video of him screaming in terror. Because what fun is waking your kids up at night to terrorize them if you don't get proof that it happened!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The blonde gal is the neighbor and the man is her fiancee, I hid behind the camera that entire time. Also, my poor car smelled like eggs for 2 days after this. No one was brave enough to get the smoke bomb lodged under it!

1 comment: