Saturday, June 12, 2010

So this is new...

I have a very long day, and weekend ahead of me. I follow so many people around the internet that have decided to share their lives with the common folk. I want to do the same. I don't much care if anyone reads it, as this is mostly cathartic for me. I have so much going through my head every day, and no one to tell about it. I have friends, and family, who just don't understand. They may get one aspect or two, but they don't get the entirety. I am so thankful that as far as I know there isn't any one around me that has this load on their mind and heart. Each day it is a complete struggle to move, to get out of bed, to LIVE. I have no valid reason for feeling this way, given how generous life and karma have been to me. This matters not to my apathetic little soul. This concludes my introductory post in the world of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment